Enable multiple remote sessions and also enable multi-session on single user.
Patch 1 (Does not work on Win 7 SP1)The first patch just enables multi-user support for the Windows remote desktop connection tool:
- You need to download the following zip file: Win7RDP.zip.
- Unzip the contents in a folder (let’s say you have used the following path: “C:\Win7RDP\”).
- Execute the file install.cmd by double clicking on it.
- You should see a screen similar to the one below, if everything works fine.
- After the end of the patching process the remote desktop connection of your pc provides multi-user support.