Using shortcuts not only help you to increase your productivity and accomplish more tasks, but also more efficient. Moreover, it makes you look like a pro, right?
In Windows, it is too common to find people using keyboard shortcut keys. For any Windows user, they should know the basic combination keys like Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
But have you seen people using keyboard shortcuts in Facebook? Guess what, Facebook has it’s own set of built-in keyboard shortcuts.
If you are a hardcore Facebook user that spends hours on Facebook, you might want to check out the keyboard shortcuts. It helps you to navigate around Facebook with ease and saves you time in the process.
Here is the list of key combinations which you could try in Facebook by using .
- Alt+1 : Return to Home
- Alt+2 : To view the Wall tab
- Alt+3 : To pull down the Friends Requests list
- Alt+4 : To retrieve the Messages list
- Alt+5 : To call out the Notification list
- Alt+6 : Account setting page
- Alt+7 : Account privacy configuration.
- Alt+8 : Facebook fans group page
- Alt+9 : Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Alt+0 : Facebook Help Center
- Alt+m : Create new message
- Alt+? : Cursor in the Search Box
As the shortcuts are -specific, so please refer below for your specific browser:
- : Alt + #
- Internet Explorer : Alt + #, then Enter
- Firefox : Shift + Alt + #
- Mac OS : Ctrl + Opt + #
Now, this should make you a pro Facebook user!